Sunday, June 13, 2010

What catches your eye ...





If something catches my eye, I try to make an image of it. As I was driving home from work, I noticed a flower sticking out right where I turn out of the parking lot. I guess I don't normally look at the scenery, mostly because I am trying not to get killed making the left turn out onto the busy street. But today, as there was little traffic, I noticed a particular flower, and since there was nobody behind me, I put the hazzards on, stepped out with my Leica M8 (35mm Voigtlander Color-Skopar attached) and took 7 images. these are the best of the bunch. You might notice the focus is a little wonky on one of them; clearly I should have taken more time. It was, however, sprinkling, and I was tired. Not too tired to stop and post these, but then what wouldn't I do for you guys?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment