Friday, June 4, 2010

Wood is a special fuel...





My dad used to say that wood is the fuel that is so nice, it actually warms you twice. It warms you once when you cut and split it, and again when you burn it. Well this Memorial Day was certainly warn enough as it is, but the addition of the fire certainly added to the festivities. I know I am always impressed when people use an ax and maul without injury. It certainly made for dramatic images for my D-Lux4!

An interesting feature of the Leica D-Lux 4 is that you can set it to take a picture in color or black and white or both with a single shutter press. It takes them sequentially instead of taking one image and converting it both ways, which would make more sense to me, but I am also not in the camera firmware business, so what do I know? I guess all that really matters is that the images look good, right?

Still more from this day to come.
Until then enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment