Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Heat!






So last week Summer Heat, Triangle Adult Soccer League's (http://tasl.us/) summer conditioning season, started. They have 2 games a week, and boy, was it hot (the temperature was anyway)! These images were from Wednesday's game and this was the game I came to see when I took the swing pictures (from an earlier post). The other team was short handed and had to forfeit, but they wanted to play so they scrimmaged anyway. They even let the shorthanded team borrow a few players and the referee (which explains the shirtless players)! I selected the best of the breed (in my opinion) to share with you!

This is my Nikon D90 again with the 70-300mm AFS VR lens. I does a great job at sporting events! Actually, see for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment