Monday, June 7, 2010

Yates Mill (Part 4 of 4)






Finally, the Leica 50mm/2 Summicron! A classic lens that has been around longer then I have (not this particular one)! Why? because it's a great design. Sharp, fast, everything you could want. Mine has some scratches on the front (not deep ones) so I have to be careful about flare and glare from shooting across the light or into light sources. Oh well... I try not to look into the sun anyway! Seriously, I think it still does a spectacular job! what do you think?

I hope you enjoyed my day (hour) at Yates Mill. If you are in the neighborhood, check it out. http://www.ncsu.edu/project/yates-mill/home.htm .They worked hard on the restoration, and is certainly worth your time! If nothing else, it's a great place to bring your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment