Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lake Wheeler





After work yesterday I decided to go by Lake Wheeler on my way home (after uploading yesterday's posts) to take some pictures since I haven't been in a while. I didn't get up getting any further into the park then the first fishing parking lot. This was in part because it was so hot, and in part because there was plenty to see there and I did not want to rush. Nobody was out there fishing, but that was actually fine by me.It was a nice way to unwind after a day of work and it's one of Raleigh's treasures. If you are in the neighborhood, stop on by!

1 comment:

  1. These shots are awesome! We have to go to lake wheeler sometime. Paul and I love to walk paths and talk d and d and I dont recall us ever going to lake wheeler, we usually hit falls lake since it so close.

    ReplyDelete