Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dinner at the Mellow Mushroom (1 of 4)





Last night I had dinner at the Mellow Mushroom an old friend from high school who happened to be in town, her family and some of her other friends from Raleigh. I knew some of them,other I did not. BY the end of the evening, it was like we were all old friends! the food was outstanding and the company was even better. I cannot recommend them highly enough. If you like pizza, you owe to yourself to check it out!

On a photography note, I intended to bring my Leica D-Lux4 and use that at dinner, however, I wanted to make sure the battery was topped off and left the full battery in the charger at home (which I didn't remember until I was half-way there! So I decided instead of running home to get it and being late, that I would use my Leica M8, and the Voigtlander 15mm Heliar, set the aperture at F4.5, the focus at the hyperfocal distance, and viola, a point and shoot with depth of field from about 2.5 feet to infinity! (Duh, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment