Saturday, June 26, 2010

Peaches at last!




After leaving Lake Wheeler, I wen t home and decided to remove all the damaged peaches from my peach trees, and low and behold, I had seven unmaimed peaches on my tree! I guess it sounds underwhelming, but prior to yesterday, I had never gotten to eat more then two peaches myself in a single year! the rest went to wasps, ant and other creepy crawlies! I had pretty much given up up them but was going to removed the half eaten peached from the limbs so the tree could put energy into growing and not into fruit.

Oh and I also took some pictures with my trusty M8 and 50mm Summicron. I also used my 90mm Elmar (also a Leica Lens) which I don't use very often on the M8 as the 1.33 multiplier makes it 120mm equivalent, which is a fairly long telephoto for what range-finder use. I usually go to the Nikon D90 at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment