Sunday, March 9, 2014

First game of the season

and it was a cold night to boot!   Sorry to interrupt my tale of my trip to Beijing, but current event require that I do ( I will resume  shortly with more of Beijing). Once again I went out to capture the FIFC who play in the TASL.  I used to get to every game, but now I am lucky to get to more than one game a season.  Maybe it is getting too cold for my old bones, but I think it is more likely that once I get home after a long day, I a loathe to venture out again!

My hat goes off to them for having the courage to complete week after week in the cold of the winter evenings, and compete they did!

see for yourself:






















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment