Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beijing: Zoo and Pandas

This day was supposed to be a rest day (because the Great Wall trip was tomorrow) but I decided last minute I wanted to go to the Beijing Zoo because it was only a short distance from the apartment and a short subway ride away.

The panda area was the first one that I came to near the gate. Here's the thing: you pay to enter the zoo, and then you pay again to enter the panda area. That was kinda okay I guess, but then the first Panda inside was kinda motionless and sitting with his back to the glass, which I totally understand. If people stared at me through the wall of my home all day, I might need some "alone time".

The 2nd Panda was a little too into herself. Again, she didn't ask us to be watching.

I was a little disappointed until I got to the last panda. He rocked! He gave me all kinds of pictures and had personality. I loved that dude!


A very subtle outfit


Note: I am pretty sure that this is not a panda.


This looks more like a panda.







Again, these are not pandas.





Panda.















































No comments:

Post a Comment