Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beijing: meet the new room

The apartment company apparently rented out the old room to a company, so it required a move down the hall to a new room. I was a little nervous as to what it would be like, but in fact it was much nicer than the previous one. For one thing the internet router worked properly and the bed was fairly soft (the old one was like a board wrapped in concrete) and it had better furnishings. It had a leaky windows so it was initially cold, but I figured out that I could close a dish towel in it and it was instantly much better.

I was much happier in the new room than the old room even though the fridge smelled like a smoker exhaled in there, because I had better internet and I awoke each day without a sore back!

It was a pleasant change.






No comments:

Post a Comment