Thursday, July 1, 2010

Return to Lake Wheeler (Part 1 )





Last night after work, I decided to go back to Lake Wheeler and made it to the second parking area(on the same fishing pond as before though) where I saw a few people fishng and various varieties of ducks. I am not a biologist by the way, so I mean duck in the generic sense of "duck-shaped objects"! I actually had three cameras with me: the Nikon D90 and the Leicas D-Lux4 and M8. These are from the Leica M8. The others will follow as editing time permits.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean by 'Duck Shaped Objects.' We are teaching my daughter how to say duck and Quack, and it is way too difficult to show her the differnce between a Duck and a Goose, so everything 'Duck Shaped' is automatically christened a DUCK. Or in her language 'QUACK!'

    ReplyDelete