Saturday, July 17, 2010

Slide film at Mordecai






A year ago or more, I went to the Mordecai House with my friend Kenyatta. We shot a mixture of Digital, Holga (Black and White) and a roll of slide film (Kodak E100VS)with my Bronica RF645. The Holga images did not come out (my fault; sorry Kenyatta!)These images are the ones made with the Bronica, a medium format, rangefinder, film camera and it's 65mm F4 lens. The exposed film kinda sat in my fridge for a year or so until I got around to getting it processed. I took it to JW Photo Labs for processing and scanning. They do a really good job and for a reasonable price, you end up with a low resolution scan suitable for reviewing, and if you want to make a big print or something, they will be glad to make you a higher resolution scan as well (for an additional fee, it is a business you know)!

Other images I took with the Bronica the same day I was at Lake Crabtree are at my other blog, Visual Greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment