Sunday, August 15, 2010

Waiting for Nic













these are more images lost in my fridge, these were taken around the same time on a trip to Utah waiting for my Ex-Brother-in-Law Nic to get married. I am thinking it was the Logan temple, which is a lovely structure and it was a nice day. Again this was the Bessa-R and I used some Ilford Delta 100 film which I didn't use a whole lot back then preferring the FP4 and HP5 classic grained films. The really wide angle shots used the 15mm Super Wide Heliar lens which with the Color-Skopar were the only lenses I had at the time. Since there were no "crop sensor" film cameras at the time, or at least this one wasn't one of them, it looks really, really wide! I miss that; maybe I need to start saving up towards the Leica M9!

No comments:

Post a Comment