Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sorry, things happen!

I received a request from an individual regarding several of the posts recently added. In response to this request I decided to temporarily remove several posts until such time that the request can be properly evaluated. Once there is clarification as to whether or not it is an official request and what the exact request entails, I will make a decision as to whether or not the posts will be reposted. Understand, this in no way has any bearing as to my feelings as to the validity of the request, or whether a formal request has even been made. I do however feel that it is often better to be considerate of the feelings of others and work with them towards common goals then to immediately take an adversarial position defending rights which may not be even called into question. Instead take it as a measure of the respect I have for people's concerns and my willingness to reach common ground when possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment