Sunday, August 15, 2010

Testing lenses at SE Camera






One of the reasons I love going to Southeastern Camera is that they always are so very helpful. Saturday, I went to the store to see if a new lens would be a significant upgrade, so I brought in my own CF card and took some shots with the lens on a Nikon D300 (which has a similar sensor to the one on my D90). Here are the results with the 24-70mm F2.8 and the 28-70mm F2.8 zooms (the latter they had just taken in on trade used). Both look spectacular and certainly sharper then my current 18-105mm AFS IF VR, but I am not sure that the difference will be something I need to move to currently. Maybe I will around the end of the year.

SE Camera also helped me out with an issue I had with PhaseOne recently and get me back up and running with their software. I have always felt that they stand behind their sales and will always make things right for you. So when I do make a move, they will likely get my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment