Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 Hours in Munich


 On my way to Istanbul, I had a 12 hours layover in the Munich Airport.  Since I was dog tired after the flight (I was a red-eyed zombie) I decided to rent a Sleep Cabin from a place called "NapCabs". It was 15 euros per hour to sleep and it was worth it to have a secure (locked) place to rest without worry of your carryon getting "misplaced".
 
After that I went to a restaurant for a nice lunch of duck in noodle soup with some cabbage and vegetables and a Coke (again 20 euros) which I ate over a two hour period.
 
I later ran into a nice lady from Great Britain who was going to China to teach for a while and we talked until we had to get to the gates to make our flights. I hope she got there safely and is helping the students get a taste of what english shounds like from the people who invented it!
:)
 
There was snow on the ground as I got on my plane to Istanbul, and I remember thinking that 12 hours in Munich was a pretty good day!
 
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment