Monday, January 31, 2011

and they call him... Tucker!

As promised, more of Tucker! Tucker is a beagle that I picked up when his family moved. these pictures were taken on the first really warm day that we had since I got him. Needless to say, I took a lot of pictures of him. I did not take many the first few days, because I wanted to spend time with him, petting him, making him feel at home instead of standing 3 feet away and blinding him with flash pops! Anyway, he seems to have settled in a bit and is getting used to life with me, that is a good thing.













 This image I intentionally altered the hues to create an effect similar to color infrared film (or my impression of it) I tell you this so you know the color cast is intentional and not that I am going colorblind :)


1 comment: