Saturday, January 1, 2011

90 Elmar in Smithfield

What to do? take it on a road test (which is what I did)! I drove out to Smithfield (the county seat) with the intention of running some errands, and I took my Leica M8 along to see how the different lenses performed. I started with the one that I had the most concerns with, the 90 Elmar, and shot in Black and White, but also saved the Raw file in case I saw something that I could not ignore in color. I also prefer to convert to Black and White from Adobe Camera Raw anyway, but that's another story. The funny thing is , that even though my intention was to shoot all black and white, the pervasiveness of color is such that some color images snuck in anyways.  Anyways, these are the 90 Elmar, a short telephoto lens made by Leica:















No comments:

Post a Comment