Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 1 in Istanbul

 
On my first full day, I had to find a repair for my for my CPAP machine that I use while sleeping because the power tranformer I brought melted down and took part of the power supply with it. Fortunately, I had someone to take me around town and help me translate for the electrician and everything was right again by evening. I alos got to go to a few malls and the electicians corner of one of Istanbul's great "squares" or central locations filled with shops, restaurants and people!
 
I did not have my camera for that, because i was already carrying my machine in my messenger bag, but it was very cool (and a bit scary if you don't know the place or speak the language). Fortunately, I got by with a little help from my friends!
 
:)
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment