Friday, March 4, 2011

The Drive Out

These are a few images of a trip out to run errands last Saturday, I first had to get Tucker Situated with some water in the backyard so he could chill out and enjoy the day.


Then I went out towards Smithfield. This house I always pass on the way out, and never get any pictures of (until today). I like the look of the building. It looks kinda run down, but it used to be a lot worse. I think they are restoring it!


 This is some of the farmland that I pass on the drive out. Not much going on cropwise, but I think it still looks pretty.


Of course I love old buildings tucked away amongst the new, so here is another one!

I think this is a debris pile from some residential construction. Well one man's trash is another man's treasure, but this is the only way I want to take these home with me! I hope you enjoyed my morning drive! see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment