Saturday, October 26, 2013

First Frost

It was the first frost of the year today (or more properly of the season) and I decided to go get some breakfast early and had to scrape off my car windows and set out. I decided to take my Fuji X100 with me and at least get some nice images out of the cold morning.

I especially enjoyed the vapor coming off of the pond on my street that I pass on my way out of the neighborhood.

These images are only minimally processed, so they are pretty much the way they came out of the camera, although one image I had to rotate and crop because I wasn't holding the camera level!
:)

Enjoy!





















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful... I especially loved the lake photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I like when the vapor rises from the lake. I see it from time to time as I pass it on my way to work each day, but I don't normally make it out of the house in time to catch it on days that I am not going to work. :)

      Delete