Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cooking with James

This is how James makes a sandwich. He makes the dough, prepares the insides (garlic, onion, had, cheese) then rolls out the dough once it rises and wraps it all together. We had a nice time chatting as he got it all ready, but I had to head back home and get some things done today, so I did not get to see how it came out of the oven, but I bet it was really good.

I took all the pictures with my Leica M8 and a Leica 5cm collapsible Elmar that I was trying with it in combination. I find it to be fairly sharp, but real low contrast and a nice pastel rendering of colors. Because the light level was fairly low, there is some blur when James is moving, but it shows the action very well.







































No comments:

Post a Comment