Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Big Snow

The day after Christmas we had a big snow (as did most of the eastern seaboard, but the important part was it affected me, right? otherwise I wouldn't mention it!) to the tune of about 10 inches, maybe more. I had a momentary loss of power at the house, so I spent part of the day (most of it really) with the Rentzs. I shared with them some Dr Who episodes (...don't blink....blink and you're dead!) and actually had a great day. The part you get to see is the snow on the drive over though, as I was not really in a shooting mood once I got there. It's the photographer's dilemma: you can either participate or document, but not both. On that particular day, I needed to be with them more then I needed to photograph them for you guys, so you miss out. As a consolation, enjoy the snow!















No comments:

Post a Comment